red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Sunderland boss Bruce: Beckham turned me down - for Take That concert!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sunderland boss Bruce: Beckham turned me down - for Take That concert!

05.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: David Beckham, LA Galaxy, Manchester United, Sunderland
Sunderland boss Steve Bruce has revealed he's been snubbed by formerManchester Unitedteammate David Beckham.
But it wasn't about taking theLA Galaxy star on-loan.
Bruce said: "I had a word with Becks - not about football. I invited him to Take That.
"If Take That can get back together then I am going to get the Manchester United lot together and have a bit of a night out. Unfortunately, he is back in LA at that time, but I did invite him up here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com