red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Rooney: I hope I am with Man Utd for life

Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Rooney: I hope I am with Man Utd for life

01.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: Manchester United, Wayne Rooney
Manchester United strikerWayne Rooney admits his goal drought is preying on his mind.
Rooney admits he will be happier when the goals start going in for him again.
He told MUTV: "I've done well since I came back and know I will score again.
"Am I here for life? I hope so. I've signed here until I'm 30 now, so I'm hoping I can stay.
"I doubt I can do what Scholesy and Giggs have done as I don't think I have the right body to play so long.
"From the start of the season, it's been tough with the things that have gone on but I feel like I'm getting fully fit and becoming sharp again. I feel good, I just need that goal now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com