red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd striker Macheda: Ferguson is a maestro. Best in world

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Man Utd striker Macheda: Ferguson is a maestro. Best in world

05.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: Lazio, Manchester United
Kiko Macheda says he leavesManchester United to become a stronger player at Sampdoria.
The striker says he will return to United at the end of this season.
He revealed: “Sampdoria were the team who really came looking for me.
“There was never anything concrete with Lazio. I need to play with continuity and I consider this to be the best decision, but no one has guaranteed me a place. I will have to earn it.
“There was too much competition at Manchester United. Ferguson is a maestro, the best Coach in the world and I am sorry to leave him even for a brief period, but he also encouraged me to have this new experience.
“I will return to Manchester an even stronger player.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com