red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Liverpool target Elia admits Real Madrid, Man Utd ambition

Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Liverpool target Elia admits Real Madrid, Man Utd ambition

06.01.11 | tribalfootball.com

Hamburg winger Eljero Elia would love to play in Spain.
The Dutchman has been linked with Liverpool, but has La Ligaambitions.
"Hamburg are a great team as well, but I dream of playing for one of Europe's finest teams. Clubs such asBarcelonaReal Madrid andManchester United really are something special," Elia told Bild.
"That's the kind of club where I can become a better player. I'm confident that I'm good enough to succeed at a big club. I've played against some of the best players around at the World Cup with Holland's national side. I proved my worth in South Africa."

1 comment:

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com