red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Javier Hernandez Insists He Is Settling In Well At Manchester United

Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Javier Hernandez Insists He Is Settling In Well At Manchester United


Young hitman flattered to be compared with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

By Adithya Ananth

Jan 6, 2011 5:28:00 AM

Javier Hernandez insists he is enjoying his time at Manchester United, having made a move from his hometown club Guadalajara during the summer.

The 22-year-old striker agreed to join United in April, after a sum believed to be in the region of £7 million had been agreed between the two clubs.

Since his arrival at Old Trafford, the Mexico international has imposed himself on the Premier League by deputising ably when called upon to play in place of first-choice strikers Dimitar Berbatov or Wayne Rooney.

"I am enjoying my life in Manchester," Hernandez told reporters. "My family have told me the fans have a new song about me ('Chico is the man and he scores goals from anywhere') I need to listen to the song and I need to thank the guy who wrote it."

Hernandez has already scored six Premier League goals for the club, nine in all competitions, in his seven starts and as many substitute appearances. And his performances have seen fans draw comparisons between him and club legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

"Of course it is flattering, because Ole is is a legend at Manchester United," the Mexican added.

"I'm only 10 per cent of what Ole was. I need to work harder and keep improving to become like him."

1 comment:

  1. http://red-evil.blogspot.com/2011/01/man-utd-to-table-big-money-offer-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com