red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd ace Anderson: I never allowed transfer rumours to unsettle me

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Man Utd ace Anderson: I never allowed transfer rumours to unsettle me

04.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: Manchester United
Anderson insists he was always committed to his career atManchester United.
The Brazil midfielder is back to his best after a summer full of transfer speculation.
He said: "There were rumours about offers for me in the summer. But I never believed that I would leave United.
"And my dream is to help win the title this season.
"I am the same player as in other seasons but perhaps I have matured on the field.
"The fans here have not seen me at 100 per cent but I think they know I give my maximum in every match. I tried to convince the club of this and they rewarded me with a new contract.
"I want more success with United because I am a winner."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com