red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Federico Macheda Eager To Impress At Sampdoria

Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Federico Macheda Eager To Impress At Sampdoria


New Sampdoria loan signing Federico Macheda says this is the move he wanted in order to guarantee more game time.

By Rick D'Andrea

Jan 5, 2011 8:30:00 PM


New Sampdoria loan signing Federico Macheda has revealed he was keen to join Sampdoria after receiving permission from Manchester United to move to Italy for six months.

The 19-year-old says he had spoken with Red Devils coach Sir Alex Ferguson prior to his transfer to the Ligurian-based club, and hopes to do well.

"This is what I really wanted. After speaking with Ferguson about playing more football, I am happy with his move," 'Kiko' stated toSky Sport 24. "I am here to do well.

"Ferguson told me to become a better player and return to Manchester stronger. I also think I will return to England once the loan period is over."

The 19-year-old also doesn't want to be compared to former Blucerchiati striker Antonio Cassano.

"It is a big comparison. I am here to improve myself, and hope to bring many satisfactions to the Sampdoria fans," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com