red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd boss Ferguson admits no plans for retirement

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Man Utd boss Ferguson admits no plans for retirement

03.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson
Manchester United managerSir Alex Ferguson says retirement plans are out the window.
After aborting plans to retire in 2002, Ferguson insists all thoughts of standing down are now firmly off the agenda.
He said: “I’m 69 now, but you say to yourself, what happens when you retire? What do you do? I said to my wife some time ago that we could always travel, but at our age, you can’t just jump on a plane.
“That’s why I have no plans. There are no plans for me to retire. I hope my health stays as it is so I can carry on.
“I made a mistake some years ago because I thought my 60th birthday was a good time to retire.
“I changed my mind, but they [United] had already approached Sven-Goran Eriksson to take the job. I said my family are going off their head and Maurice Watkins [club solicitor] just laughed and said, ‘OK’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com