red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd boss Ferguson: Chicharito has given me nice headache

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Man Utd boss Ferguson: Chicharito has given me nice headache

05.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson, Wayne Rooney, Stoke City
Manchester United bossSir Alex Ferguson was delighted with Javier Hernandez's goal in victory over Stoke City.
Chicharito was handed a start inWayne Rooney's absence and struck with a cute finish in the first-half.
"Of course it gives me a problem when Wayne is fit," said Ferguson.
"But that is the kind of problem you want. Over the years, the strikers I have had have always given me that problem.
"That is Chico's job. And as long as he keeps putting the ball in the net, he is giving me those problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com