red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd striker Hernandez says prayer part of pre-match preparation

Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Man Utd striker Hernandez says prayer part of pre-match preparation

06.01.11 | tribalfootball.com
READ MORE NEWS ON: Manchester United
Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez says prayer is an important part of his pre-match ritual.
Hernandez is a committed Christian who prays on the pitch before every game, to thank God for the helping realise his dreams.
But the deep-thinking Mexican centre-forward is far from selfish in his demands on the almighty.
Hernandez also asks before every match for God to look out for his team mates and the opposition, and keep them from serious injury on the pitch.
“I always pray on the pitch before a game. It is an important routine for me but it is not superstition,” Chicharito told the Mirror.
“I like to pray. I talk to God and I tell him to take care of the health of both teams because the worse thing for a sportsman are injuries and there are a lot of accidents on the pitch that nobody wants.
“I like to ask God to take care of me, because he gave me the opportunity to play.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com