red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Park confident Man Utd will not miss him

Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Park confident Man Utd will not miss him

10.01.11 | tribalfootball.com

Park Ji-sung is confidentManchester United will not miss him this month.
The midfielder is with South Korea in Qatar for the Asian Cup.
"Manchester United are in good shape and on the right track," he said. "I have joined the Asian Cup for the Korea national team and things are looking good for us here.
"United have already played some matches without me so they will have no problem. I am here for the Asian Cup and focused on that and, once I return to Manchester United, that is when I will focus on my club team."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com