red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd keeper Kuszczak makes Fergie play me or sell me demand

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Man Utd keeper Kuszczak makes Fergie play me or sell me demand

13.01.11 | tribalfootball.com

Tomasz Kuszczak is adamant he is good enough to beManchester United's long-term No1.
But Kuszczak has revealed he will leave the Reds if Fergie doesn’t hand him the job.
“I know I have not got the biggest name in the world but, and I don’t want this to sound arrogant, I think I am good enough,” Kuszczak toldManchester Evening News.
“I have talked to the boss a few times and he said we will see what happens at the end of the season and I know that in the meantime if I get a chance I have to play well because that is the only way I am going to impress him. If the club decide I am not good enough for them then I will have to go somewhere else.
“If Sir Alex Ferguson decides at the end of the season I am not good enough then I will look for another club.
“Everything is open now. I am realistic about my situation. It would not frighten me to take over as Edwin’s successor. Why should it? I am not new here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com