red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd defender Evans desperate to end scoring drought

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Man Utd defender Evans desperate to end scoring drought

11.01.11 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United defender Jonny Evans is desperate to end his scoring duck.
The 24-year-old is getting mightily fed up at not being able to break his goalscoring duck.
He came so close again in Sunday's FA Cup triumph over Liverpool with a thunderous header that bounced back off Pepe Reina's post.
That makes it three times the woodwork has failed him.
"I have hit the post three times without scoring now, plus a few other sitters as well," he said. "The thing is, I am prolific in training too, so I don't know what I am doing wrong on the pitch.
"I guess it is just not one of my strong points."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com