red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd link had Bruce wary of Leeds move

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Man Utd link had Bruce wary of Leeds move

18.12.10 | tribalfootball.com

Leeds United defender Alex Bruce admits his Dad'sManchester Unitedbackground did make him think twice about moving to Elland Road.
Bruce, 26, was understandably uncertain of his reception at Leeds upon given his dad's connections with that other United across the Pennines.
But he said: "I considered whether my name would be a bit of a hindrance, whether it would take a while to win over the supporters but I have to say everyone here has been bang on with me.
"And people might find it quite bizarre that even though he played forManchester United, my dad was as delighted as anybody when Leeds came knocking.
"I was having talks with Sheffield United when I got the call telling me Leeds were going to put a bid in.
"So when I spoke to him for advice he was very much pushing me towards Leeds, he realised what a fantastic chance it was and told me there was only one club to sign for."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com