red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd ace Rooney says US trip worked wonders

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Man Utd ace Rooney says US trip worked wonders

18.12.10 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United strikerWayne Rooney says his trip to the US worked wonders.
Sir Alex Ferguson parcelled him off to Nike's headquarters in the States for a week to get himself back up to full fitness - something Rooney believes worked a treat.
He told The Sun: "The aim was for me to come back and not need four or five games to get my fitness up.
"I was training from 9am and getting back at 7pm. The facilities there were brilliant."
While Rooney has still not scored from open play since March, his performances since returning from injury suggest the big man is back.
Performances that have helped to heal a rift with the fans hurt over his bid to quit United before finally signing a new five-year deal.
He said: "It has been a hard few months for me and the United fans. But they have been brilliant since I signed the new deal. They can see the desire I have got to play and win. They have been fantastic for me and I thank them for that."

1 comment:

  1. manchester united, wayne rooney, dimitor berbatov, nani, owen, j.s park, carrick, flecther, giggs. schocls, ferdinand, vidic, evra, vandersar, rafiel, fabio, anderson, ferguson, valencia, welback, gibson...

    ReplyDelete

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com