red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd boss Ferguson raps Wenger over poor pitch excuse

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Man Utd boss Ferguson raps Wenger over poor pitch excuse

15.12.10 

Manchester United bossSir Alex Ferguson has hit out at Arsenal's Arsene Wengerfor blaming the Old Trafford pitch for their defeat.
Ferguson has slammed the Frenchman's remarks, and is adamant the result came down to United's strong performance and nothing else.
"I don't think the pitch had anything to do with it," said Ferguson in The Times. "We were just the better team.
"The pitch was good, fine. I've no problem with the pitch and it was a surprise to everyone that this was mentioned. I don't think anyone can complain about our pitch.
"I remember playing on pitches in my day, with a furrow up the middle of the pitch that was absolutely barren.
"The state of the pitches today is fantastic, with all of the drainage. The care they get now is much, much better.
"The team played well, it was a solid performance and I think we were far the better team on the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com