red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Chelsea ace Lampard: I will take penalties against Man Utd - and score!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chelsea ace Lampard: I will take penalties against Man Utd - and score!

14.12.10 | 

Chelsea midfielderFrank Lampard is ready to reclaim spotkick duties against Manchester Unitedthis weekend.
For all the positives they took in coming from behind at Spurs, Chelseashould have won when Didier Drogbastepped up to take an injury-time penalty.
Drogba had already levelled Tottenhamstriker Roman Pavlyuchenko's first-half goal, but a soft spot-kick was well saved by Heurelho Gomes.
Lampard normally takes penalties, but admitted: "I trained two days with the lads this week and haven't practised a penalty in three months.
"I always like to practise them and I thought it would've been wrong for me to come on and try to take personal glory scoring a winner on my return rather than Didi take it, who's been fit and playing and practising and scoring them.
"Listen, I could easily say I would've buried it but that's not the case always - we can all miss them - and credit for Didier for stepping up.
"Hopefully, I can practise some in the week and get back on them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com