red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd ace Rooney reveals Green mind games for spotkick success

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Man Utd ace Rooney reveals Green mind games for spotkick success

03.04.11 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United strikerWayne Rooney admits he was wary coming up against England teammate Robert Green for the penalty he scored in victory atWest Ham United.
Although his second goal was also his 100th in the Premier League for the Reds, the number ten took the greatest satisfaction from his spot-kick, awarded when, at 2-2, West Ham captain Matthew Upson was deemed by referee Lee Mason to have handled Fabio's cutback.
"I thought the first one was important but I was delighted to score the goal that put us in front was great because I knew then we'd go on and win the game," Rooney toldmanutd.com.
"I'd been working all week with Greeny [West Ham and England goalkeeper Robert Green] on penalties so I was a bit unsure what to do. But I stuck to what I'd been doing all week and maybe Greeny thought I was going to change it because thankfully I sent him the wrong way and got the goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com