red-evil.blogspot.com

Promote your Page too Manchester United: Man Utd striker Rooney eyeing more goals after Rangers winner

Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Man Utd striker Rooney eyeing more goals after Rangers winner

Manchester United strikerWayne Rooney is eyeing more goals after netting the winner against Rangers.
Making his first start for the Reds since 26 September in the 1-0 win overRangers, the England striker was full of energy and enthusiasm, showing no sign of nerves or the ankle injury that has ruled him out for much of this campaign.
“There were not many nerves really," Rooney told MUTV. "I knew what I was doing and where I was going, I can only do that. If the keeper guesses the right way and saves it, so be it. Thankfully it went in. Obviously it is a bit of a relief for me to score. Hopefully I can build on this now, I hope I can go on a goalscoring run."

1 comment:

  1. http://red-evil.blogspot.com/2010/11/man-utd-striker-rooney-eyeing-more.html

    ReplyDelete

Review www.red-evil.blogspot.com on alexa.com